Saturday, July 5, 2008

This and That

Ali's latest accomplishment is holding her breath under water. She has enviously observed the other kids at the pool and finally took the plunge. She looks so cute in her goggles! And she is so proud! I'm trying to get her to jump in with her water wings on now that she can hold her breath, but she puts me off and says, "Well, maybe when I am 6." Mia is speaking in sentences. I'm going to miss her "Mia-Speak" which is a combination of words and charades. Tattling on Ali used to consist of: "Ali (hits self on head) me". She's attempting 3 syllable words now. This morning she followed me around the kitchen holding a packet of strawberries and cream instant oatmeal - "Eat me (oatmeal). Pink eat me. Me eat? Breakfast?" It's so hard to keep a straight face. Even Ali chuckled at that one.

Isn't it good to have a best friend?

No comments: