The girls are starting to find themselves responsible for more of their own messes. The nausea that is STILL slowing me down has really put into perspective all the "picking up" after the munchkins I actually do. For the most part, the girls seem to like having "real work" to do! Some of their jobs are putting away the clean silverware, clearing the table, taking out the trash in the bathrooms, putting away clean laundry and picking up their own toys. I can't say they are always eager to help - Ali frequently has some dramatic complaint.... "This takes YEARS to do!" "You NEVER just let me play!" "This is so BORING!" "I'm so TIRED!!" "This makes my hair look WEIRD!" But I think they are learning that part of being a family is working together.
last week in photos
9 years ago
1 comment:
This makes my hair look weird?
-That's original.
Post a Comment