Or so she seems to think...
I've said before that Mia is my "little mommy". The novelty of baby Pierce has not worn off and she still wants to do everything for him. I'm trying not to discourage her helpful, nurturing spirit, but it's a little scary when you turn your back and then find Mia has dragged the baby from his carseat, wrapped him head to toe in three blankets and is trying to feed him tap water she got from the sink in the bathroom....

I've said before that Mia is my "little mommy". The novelty of baby Pierce has not worn off and she still wants to do everything for him. I'm trying not to discourage her helpful, nurturing spirit, but it's a little scary when you turn your back and then find Mia has dragged the baby from his carseat, wrapped him head to toe in three blankets and is trying to feed him tap water she got from the sink in the bathroom....
No comments:
Post a Comment