That was just beautiful Miss Ali. Sign language even? I'm very impressed!
Something she learned at school??
so sweet, I love it! Cora listened/watched too and said "I like that girl"!
Beautiful Ali! My favorite part is "la la la la, la la la la" And the sign language was an added bonus!
So Sweet!!! That's impressive that she remembered all that. It was a long song! I loved the la la la la...parts. :-)
That was so darling, Ali you can really sing. We want more songs La la la la la la maybe one with mia.
Great job Ali! A singer and a soccer star! So much talent you have!
Hi Texas Cuties!!! Rebecca here (Joe's cousin). Can't wait to see you guys this week.Jonas sings that song too. It must be manditory for preschool. Ha ha.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That was just beautiful Miss Ali. Sign language even? I'm very impressed!
Something she learned at school??
so sweet, I love it! Cora listened/watched too and said "I like that girl"!
Beautiful Ali! My favorite part is "la la la la, la la la la" And the sign language was an added bonus!
So Sweet!!! That's impressive that she remembered all that. It was a long song! I loved the la la la la...parts. :-)
That was so darling, Ali you can really sing. We want more songs La la la la la la maybe one with mia.
Great job Ali! A singer and a soccer star! So much talent you have!
Hi Texas Cuties!!! Rebecca here (Joe's cousin). Can't wait to see you guys this week.
Jonas sings that song too. It must be manditory for preschool. Ha ha.
Post a Comment