Wednesday, September 23, 2009

M.I.A.

Have you been wondering where I've been?

Like maybe I cracked under the pressure of all that I do and gave up blogging?

NEVER!

I have been here friends:

With this gem of a girlfriend:

Doing crazy stuff like this:


Spending way too much time in the sun doing this:

And I'll admit, a little of this:
Okay, you got me. A lot of that.
And eating delicious food:


And catching up with one of the best roommates a girl ever had:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a good idea to take a vacation with a girlfriend! it looks like so much fun!

Shanita said...

Can you say....jealous! I've never gone on an overnight girls vacation. I may have to try that soon!

Jen said...

Oh how I wish I was there! I am envious of your trip and your college roomate...I only survived one semester with mine! Now blog about Joe's week at home!!! :-)

Wendy said...

Wow! I can't believe you went on a vaca without a husband or children! Where did you go?

Lem said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Taking a vaca with your college roommate sounds WAY more fun than taking one with your little sister. Doody head.