Thursday, November 25, 2010

Big Nuts.



Compliment - noun: an expression of esteem, respect, affection, or admiration;
especially : an admiring remark
 
"Pop Pop!  Your tree has big nuts!"
 
 
Old - adjective: : dating from the remote past : ancient
 
"Mom?  Were cars invented when you were little?"
 
 
 
Speculate - verb:  to meditate on or ponder a subject : reflect
 
"Ali?  How does Santa get all those presents to all the kids in the whole world?"
"I don't know for sure, but I think he probably uses the internet somehow."
 
 
Thanksgiving - noun: day appointed for giving thanks for divine goodness
 
"Nobody TOUCH their food until we're ALL SEATED!"
 
Thanks Ali.
 
Spirit - noun: a lively or brisk quality in a person or a person's actions.
 
Mia:  "I don't want to sit next to Pierce.  He makes a mess when he eats."
 
Uh, he's two.
 
 

Happiness - noun:a state of well-being and contentment : joy

1 comment:

Jen said...

Don't tell your kids the internet WAS invented when you were little, they will certainly label you ancient!! They crack me up!