With the colder weather came the sniffles. There is not a clear sinus in this house. We are pretty much tired of tissues and Vicks and Nyquil and humidifiers. The hot tea, hot chocolate, cozy slippers and warm fire - those can stay for a while. Fortunately, the girls haven't missed any school, but Joe and I had to cancel our mad-dash-mini-vaca to New Orleans. I'm taking the longest to get well it seems and I'm convinced that it is due to the heavy stress of having one last final hanging over my head. The procrastination can't go on much longer... I'm ready to take it just to put myself out my own misery! Pray that I pass!!
Here are some random, unrelated facts...
Eva has a rash.
Ali is on page 51 of Beezus and Ramona.
Joe is playing soccer. It's late. I think he's nuts.
Mia no longer listens to her "bad brain" favoring her "good brain" instead.
I am slightly paranoid of lightening. I will not shower during a storm nor will I bathe my children.
Tomorrow is the Preschool Christmas Program! We may finally find out what Eva has been trying to sing for the last month!
last week in photos
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment