Joe and I aren't sure what to do on this issue. It seems presumptious to us to complete a baby registry considering this is our third child and we really have all the basics. Okay- our crib is less than functioning after several moves and years in storage, but the rest of the basics are under control! All we could ask for are your prayers for a growing, healthy baby. (And maybe you could mention in your prayer that she should arrive a week early, after an easy labor, weighing less than 9 pounds. For my sake.) But for those of you who will read this and say, "Blah, blah, blah... I want to shop!" Check out the link to the right for an online registry.
Only 10 more weeks! We currently have a "squatter" living in our nursery, but as soon as I have it put together, I'll post some pictures. Green, beige and ladybugs this time. It's going to be great!
last week in photos
9 years ago
3 comments:
Every baby should be celebrated! You're almost done, can't wait to see the registry.
oops, I mean nursery! I shouldn't nurse and browse blogs at the same time.
Of course your nameless baby needs a registry! And by the way...what the heck is a "squatter"?
Post a Comment