Friday, February 6, 2009

A Baby Shower!

Some of the lovely ladies who spend their weekend nights with me at the hospital hosted a baby shower for Baby and I at a great little "Taco Stand". Ali accompanied me and we had a great time.

Yep. It's a Sprinkles cupcake. You're not imagining it. And it was good. Really good. Thank you, ladies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like a lovely baby shower! you are almost done, I can't believe it!

Shanita said...

weren't those the best cupcakes! Glad you enjoyed your special day!

Lem said...

I aint eatin a "Sprinkles" cupcake unless its got SPRINKLES on it. Frankly I'm shocked Ali didn't consider this herself. A bit disappointed actually. I mean, if anyone can appreciate the importance of sprinkles on a cupcake, it would be my Ali. Afterall, I did expose her to such indulgences at a young age. Whipped cream at 4 months, wasn't it?