Friday, May 22, 2009

If My Life Had A Soundtrack...

Auntie Leslie and I decided to cram 5 little kids into the minivan and drive downtown at 3 pm on a Friday to visit the Children's Museum. Just another of our brilliant ideas. 40 minutes later....




Directly after turning off the recording camera and in an attempt to get James' attention and emphasize her seriousness from the front seat, Auntie threw a sippy cup at him. Fortunately for James, she missed. I shouted threats that would be quite hard to follow-through on while driving a vehicle in heavy traffic. We all have our moments...


Only with my sister could I smile and maintain my sense of humor through the whole ordeal. We laughed at the chaos we had brought upon ourselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my! but was the children's museum fun? It looks like an interesting drive for sure.

Lem said...

The Children's Museum was a bust. It was under construction and they had moved a few exhibits into the "Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame" but not enough to occupy preschoolers for more than a half hour or so... And certainly not worth the 2 and a half hours we sat in the car in traffic listening to.. well, you know.

Wendy said...

Wow. That's all I can say! I'm glad I only have two kids...they're loud enough on their own!