I observed something very interesting on a recent visit to our local frozen yogurt establishment. You can tell a whole lot about a person by what they top their yogurt with. Case in point...
Momma: chocolate/vanilla twist yogurt with chocolate chips, strawberries and chocolate syrup. Classic. Elegant. It even looks pretty in the cup.
Auntie Leslie: cheesecake yogurt with Reese's candybar. Sweet. Exciting. Complimentary. (The baby drool all over the spoon added some unnecessary elements..)
Ali: chocolate yogurt with marshmallows, chocolate chips and chocolate syrup. Busy. Orderly. Organized.
James: chocolate yogurt with gummy worms. Boyish. Chewy and sweet. Safe.
Mia: peach yogurt with marshmallows, gummy bears and caramel syrup. Chaotic. Haphazard. Anything goes.
last week in photos
9 years ago
4 comments:
Oooo...do me:
Rebecca: Tart blueberry yogurt with Cap'n Crunch, slivered almonds and crushed nilla wafers.
I'm anxiously awaiting my results! (Especially since we only met once. ha ha.)
what does it mean if I'm a purist and don't really do toppings?
Yum! I want some plain vanilla with strawberries, please!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment