Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another Year

Yep, I had another birthday. 

It was pretty good. 

Joe made me an icecream cake.  With lots of chocolate fudge.

Ali wrote me a letter.  Apparently she liked me better when I was 28.

My Mom and Dad got me a chiminea for my patio. 

The birthday cards though - they were awesome this year!


Can you read these?  The first is from Joe and the second from my sister.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only see one card but it's funny!

Happy Birthday!

Shanita said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you had a nice one!

Shandal said...

Happy Birthday!! Those cards are hilarious!

Lem said...

Yeah, you put them on there like one card, Kate! Its the fronts of two different cards. Mine is funnier when you can read the inside! The front says, "Skinny girls suck." and inside it says, "Eat more cake." See? Funnier!!