1st GRADE!!
Another kindergarten graduate. What the heck? I can't believe the year is over.
I only have ONE girl left to start and graduate kindergarten. That's a tough one.
Amelia got her kindergarten diploma with grace and style as usual and announced her grown-up ambition to be a veterinarian. I don't doubt our Wild One will be the best vet and we are so proud of her!!
My experience has been that Kindergarten is an amazing year.
We sent them our little girl and 9 months later we have a student.
A reading, writing, routine-lover who stands in line with her hands behind her back, raises her hand to speak and orders hot lunch.
She loves school and she loves her best friend, Emma.
It's going to be a great summer.
So long Kindergarten, see you soon 1st grade!
1 comment:
it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment