Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, we managed 7:00 am Mass this morning... Joe and I half asleep and our kids getting wound up with chocolate milk and baggies of sugary cereal, but we were present. After church we made our way to Grandma and Pop-Pops for brunch. And, (can you believe it??!) the Easter Bunny knew we'd be going to Grandma's, so he hid our eggs at her house!! The egg hunt was fantastic. The kids loved it. Their baskets contained gifts the Easter Bunny collected from Grandma Peg and Grandma Carol too! And promptly at 12, the girls were out cold for 2 hour naps. Okay, Joe and I too.








The Bunny brought James lots of Thomas the Train stuff. I don't think he put his new train toy down all morning. Except for the time Mia confiscated it and was chased down by a determined little boy. You just don't mess with James' trains.


Okay, I asked Mia to show me her candy. This isn't what I meant.

No comments: