Friday, March 28, 2008

The Zoo


On a whim, the girls and I decided to go to the zoo this morning. We just needed to do something fun! Auntie Leslie is out of town, so we picked up our best cousin James and brought him with. I managed to make it sound like an easy, relaxing type of outing and Grandma agreed to come with also. Nothing catastrophic or outrageous happened... the kids were a little hard to keep track of amongst all the school groups and it was a little chilly (I had the girls in matching dresses). The kids loved the gorillas and the "Lesser Kudu" (african deer). They roared at the lions and tigers and loved the Flamingos. Fun morning.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You need to get a zoo pass so we can together all the time! Ethan would go everyday if he could. It is a nice outing that Caleb will learn to love.