Ali's soccer team, the Little Dora's, are back in action! I realize Joe and I may be a bit biased - but the kid has talent! It's embarrassing to admit, but at four years old, Ali's athletism is superior to mine. I was the kid in gym class praying not to be the very last one picked for the kickball team and then once I was assigned to a team and sent to the outfield - I forgot about the game completely and mentally wandered off. I get my mental wandering from my father... anyway... Ali inherited her Dad's competitive nature and natural talent (her good looks and sensitivity came from me. Obviously). She has no fear and she is darn fast! We all gather at the soccer field on Saturday afternoons to watch her games and cheer for our favorite Little Dora! And her coach! The Little Dora's are the only team you'll see passing the ball and doing "give and go's". We're pretty proud of Ali and Coach Joe!
"Mom! No more pictures!" I can't help it. Isn't she cute?? Did I mention that Ali is also the littlest Little Dora? Makes it all that much more impressive, doesn't it? 

James enjoys a nice soccer game in the afternoon. He is most likely going to be our baseball star. He throws everything. And he really likes dirt. He sure looks good in his soccer uniform from Uncle Joe though.

Mia knows the soccer routine well. She's the Little Dora's mascot! I'll be surprised if she doesn't play soccer too - it's in the genes. However, others have predicted that Mia may be a bit more hard-core and we may be attending pee-wee rugby matches. I hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment