Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Tweet!

So, Mommy missed the trick or treating and most of the fun - but I did get to dress up my "Enchanted Mermaid" and little Elmo and get some fun pictures before I left. Mia kept asking me, "Mom come too? Trick or Tweet?" And I had to tell her "No, Daddy will take you. Mommy has to work." So sad. Then she said, "No scary to babies at Mommy's work, okay? No say "Boo!" to babies! Babies say "WAHHHH, WAHHHH!"" Then I asked her what I should do if they do get scared and cry - she said, "Baby needs baby-milk and then Mommy "shhh, shhh" to baby." My sweet little Mia!
So while I feed babies and "shhh, shhh" them, my thoughts are with my sparkly Mermaid and sweet little Elmo and I hope they had a great time with Daddy and ate lots of candy.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are adorable!