Here's a cute story... Ali was eager to share the fact that she got 2 lollipops from the treasure chest at school today with Mia. She didn't want to share the candy, just the fact that she had it and Mia did not. We worked out a compromise - Ali could eat (instead of look at and hold) the lollipop if she gave the other to her sister. She even went as far as to unwrap it for her eager little sister. I was very impressed until I overheard her tell Mia "It looks yummy, huh Mia? Okay, if you want it, you have to pay the "Ali Tax" And then she helped herself to a few licks before handing it over. I had to laugh. It sounded a lot like the "Daddy Tax" the girls had to pay at the ice cream shop the other night... Just goes to show you how perceptive they are!!
No comments:
Post a Comment