I must say that lately we've been working hard.
And playing harder.
This morning we tried to beat the heat and we headed to the park early.
I love this picture. It really sums up their relationship. Mia's yelling because James is touching her. James is yelling because he thinks Mia is going to push him off the calf. Oye. 
The Cheese rides alone.

My monkey on the bars...


In case you haven't heard, Pierce walks. He's officially bipedular.

Pierce is enomored of his shadow (AKA "Bruce") - much to the delight of his Mommy and Auntie. Wobbling out of the shade of the playground, he spotted Bruce and stalked him across the dry grass... his pursuit came to a sudden halt when Bruce crossed into forbidden territory and Piercey rattled the chain-link fence in frustration.

And so goes another fun morning with the cousins....
3 comments:
Maybe Mia and James should each have their own crazily painted calves...Loved hearing about Bruce. funny stuff
Thanks for being such an excellent blogger and including my peeps.
Is bipedular a word? I wish I had cousins for the boys to play with. They look like they have fun together.
Post a Comment