Monday, March 3, 2008

Jesus Diapered All the Children



Ali loves to sing. Real songs, made up songs, intructions for her sister to follow, it doesn't matter. Occasionally these songs make sense and occasionally they crack Joe and I up to the point where we have tears running down our faces.
Ali : Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world..... (next verse) Jesus diapered all the children, all the children of the world....
Joe: How does it go Ali?
Ali: Jesus loves the little children
Joe: No, the other part
Ali: Jesus diapered all the children?
Katie: It's actually, Jesus died for all the children.
Ali: Oh
(pause)
Ali: He DIED for them??
Katie: Yes, Jesus died for all the children so they can be saved.
Ali: You mean he KILLED them??
Joe: We'll talk about Jesus on the cross another time Ali, you sing the song how you want. I'm sure Jesus diapered a kid or two in his day.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is freakin hilarious! Don't you just love having kids?!

Jami said...

Oh my...I don't even know what to say! My secretary just asked why I was laughing so hard when I'm supposedly working alone in my office! HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

Those are my girls!! I too was viewing the "Jesus Diapered" while in the office and laught out loud. My Pastors both enjoyed the blog and I sure it will end up in a children's sermon in the near future! Thanks so much for sharing Katie.

Auntie Sandi said...

I don't get what's so funny. Isn't that how the song goes?