Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Last S-t-r-e-t-c-h

Look at that. I feel sorry for my tee shirt.
Both still healthy. Still working.
Still trying to finish my first term of grad school before the little darling makes her debut.
Baby is measuring a week ahead of her due date. The midwives have asked me to limit my carb intake. I laugh! HA! I'll limit whatever you want! She's still gonna be huge!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love that belly picture! Ya, it may be time to put that shirt away. :-)

Jami said...

As I recall, when Ali was born a bit larger than expected, you blamed it on bananas. Hmm, I seeing a pattern here...

Wendy said...

Love the new header!!! Hope you left some room for Cinderella!

Shanita said...

Evan is so excited about the belly! When daddy came home, he said "We went to party with the lady with the baby in her belly"