My friend Greta was blog-stalking and came across the idea of listing 10 random things about yourself. Her list was really cute. Now, I've done this before, but here are some new random things...
1. I distinguish between "dirty" and "messy". Toys on the floor: messy. (doesn't bother me so much.) Sticky patches on the kitchen floor: dirty. (can't live with it.)
2. I claim marching band as my high school sport.
3. I have really bad "stroller-envy".
4. I sometimes forget how long its been since I bathed my children.
5. I am not known for my wonderful driving skills.
6. I rarely use my children's given names, calling them instead "Squeeker", "Meatball", and "Loosey Moosey".
7. I've never mowed the lawn. Thank you, honey.
8. I've tried, but I just don't like watching sports on TV. I'd rather take a nap.
9. I hate to be home alone at night. You think my kids have over-active imaginations??
10. I get furious when I see unrestrained children in moving vehicles or parents texting. I will fantasize about following you into the parking lot and lecturing you on responsible parenting and safety. At the very least, I will memorize your license plate number and turn you in. Be warned.
last week in photos
9 years ago
1 comment:
I've never mowed the lawn before either! Cheers!
Post a Comment