Coach Daddy and 2/3 of the Cuties
spent many hours on the soccer field.
As usual...
Mommy worked and wrote a poem about her
chronic sleep deprivation:
Goodbye Nap, my dear friend
Much too soon, you had to end.
Those stinkin' Blue Angels in the sky
Woke the girls up and made them cry.
So for now, you'll have to go
And my long night be full of woe
As I get by with another cup of joe.
Tragic, isn't it?
Evelyn cut her first tooth and developed a taste for Club crackers. In fact, I think she finished the box.
And of course we watched football. This IS America, after all. We like other sports besides soccer. Kinda.
We cheer for our favorite teams...



4 comments:
Those Huskers sure don't know how to play football anymore though!
Cute pictures, so sorry about the loss of nap! We had a rough weekend of very little Della sleep here and we're all feeling it tonight.
Was that pic of Eva done on picnik? I love that site, can't get enough of it.
A poet...I didn't know it! HAHAHAHAHA! Original aren't I
I love Ali posing in that picture! And I love even more that you are writing poetry instead of papers!!!!
Post a Comment